Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Crawford & Company (www.crawfordandcompany.com) is the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with a global network of more than 700 locations in 63 countries. The Crawford System of Claims SolutionsSM offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers’ compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The Company’s shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbols CRDA and CRDB.
This is a 20 hour per week Unpaid Internship.
Crawford & Company is looking for a motivated and creative student preferably within a Human Resources program interested in learning HR and recruiting from the ground up.
The Human Resources Intern will gain hands-on corporate and industry experience while working closely with the Talent Management Director and Recruiting team members, internal partners and applicants to deliver high-quality results toward strategic objectives.
Possible Projects Include:
- Assist with recruiting and hiring process such as, interview scheduling , pre-employment screening process and preparation of new hire welcome packets;
- Provide support to Talent Management Department to complete special projects as assigned;
- Research and recommend recruiting sources including college job boards, social media and industry related websites
- Projects will be prioritized based on a combination of company needs, student interests and work schedule availability.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled at an accredited
four-year university majoring in Human Resources Management,
Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Business Studies;
- Intermediate computer knowledge/experience with Microsoft
Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding
applicant and employee issues;
- Ability to successfully management multiple tasks and meet
deadlines while maintaining accuracy, attention to details, and adherence to
company policies and procedures;
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills
EOE M/F/D/V - Drug Free Work place
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.