Broadspire (www.choosebroadspire.com), a leading international third party
administrator, provides risk management solutions designed to help clients
improve their financial results. Broadspire offers casualty claim and medical
management services to assist large organizations in achieving their unique
goals, increasing employee productivity and reducing the cost of risk through
professional expertise, technology and data analytics. As a Crawford Company,
Broadspire is based Atlanta, Ga., with 85 locations throughout the United
States. Services are offered by Crawford & Company under the Broadspire
brand in Europe (www.Broadspire.eu), including the United Kingdom (www.BroadspireTPA.co.uk).
Under general supervision, the Digital Marketing Specialist will develop
and maintain the global Marketing Automation Platform, Pardot and digital
marketing processes to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality
marketing and business development solutions to meet business needs for global
- Implements marketing and business development projects, supporting complex implementations for Pardot B2B marketing cloud, marketing campaign and Avention Sales Prospecting platform.
- Builds interfaces and tools for further integration and development of Pardot
- Gathers, writes and manages complex requirements for Pardot marketing projects.
- Program Management (Capital project, large projects, Tradeshow and Event Management support, marketing Campaigns support),
- Cross Functional Project Management (Web to Lead Streamline)
- Delivers train-the-trainer and end-user training for Pardot
- Design, develop, execute and support marketing campaign, develop landing page, web form, website integration, customer segmentation, drip campaign, engagement studio configuration, Salesforce engage, complex marketing process automation and system maintenance; assists sales and marketing users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of marketing campaign.
- Performs detailed analysis of marketing and trade show event requirements; creates solutions to meet business and technical challenges
- Help develop inside sales strategy and business development programs; provides recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Manages and participates in special projects as assigned
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS or similar discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of overall experience in marketing automation with CRM cloud computing & technology enablement platforms.
- 3+ years of experience with marketing operation, finance or analytics experience, preferably in a digital marketing environment that includes experience in developing and modifying moderately complex marketing processes.
- 2+ years of experience with Pardot, or similar marketing automation platform required.
- Proven track record of gathering, writing and managing complex requirements for digital marketing projects.
- Pardot, Salesforce ADM 201
- In-depth knowledge of agile & waterfall methodologies for SDLC - scrums, sprints, epics, user stories.
- Strong personal interaction, confidence, written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead the training sessions.
In addition to a competitive salary,
Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement
potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company
has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training
opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life
insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so
Crawford & Company participates
in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
& Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for
this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method
without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from
Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee
will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the
referral or through other means.