Based in Atlanta, Ga., Crawford & Company (www.crawfordandcompany.com) is one of the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford System of Claims SolutionsSM offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The Company’s shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbols CRDA and CRDB.
Conducts sales and client liaison calls in assigned territory (FL) developing new business for all claims products and services provided by the US Property and Casualty business unit (USP&C).
- Develops sales plan for territory to identify and develop new business prospects
- Prepares sales proposals and makes sales presentations to clients
- Conducts pricing analysis in conjunction with National Sales Manager
- Maintains contacts with current customers to resolves problems by identifying quality problems with service delivery and develops corrective actions
- Assists in evaluating market conditions, market trends and competitive companies
- May provide Market Communications input for development of promotional tools
- Attends industry functions; upholds professional image of corporation
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Risk Management, Insurance or a related discipline
- Skills in the area of developing new sales leads, proposal preparation, and utilization of negotiating techniques
- At least three years’ experience delivering claims handling services with some experience making client presentations
- Frequent travel, some of which will be overnight
- Excellent interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational ability
- Good computer skills; understanding of sales databases
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.