leading international third party administrator, provides risk management
solutions designed to help clients improve their financial results. Broadspire
offers casualty claim and medical management services to assist large
organizations in achieving their unique goals, increasing employee productivity
and reducing the cost of risk through professional expertise, technology and
data analytics. As a Crawford Company, Broadspire is based Atlanta, Ga., with
85 locations throughout the United States. Services are offered by Crawford
& Company under the Broadspire brand in Europe (www.Broadspire.eu),
including the United Kingdom (www.BroadspireTPA.co.uk).
This is a work from home position requiring local field case management
Provides vocational case management service which is
consistent with Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) standards
and Case Management Society of America Standards (CMSA)
Standards of Practice and Broadspire Quality Improvement Guidelines to
patients/employees who are receiving benefits under an Insurance Line including
but not limited to Workers' Compensation, Group Health, Liability and
Disability. vocational, case management, revocational, case management, rehabilitation counseling,
cdms, crc, qrc, qrp, return to work, cmsa, urac, field case manager, rehab,
occupational, claimant, disability, reemployment, modification, therapy,
employee, employment, injury
- This position offers a Flexible Weekday Schedule!
- You will be able to work from a
home based position with full-time benefits and
- And this is a
benefited position that is not based on case load!
- Performs various duties including vocational
evaluation, counseling, guidance, testing, development and job placement.
- Acts as a resource for other staff members to
provide assistance as needed.
- Provides expert testimony.
- May assist supervisor/manager in review of
reports, staff development.
- Demonstrates ability to meet or surpass
administrative requirements, including productivity, time management and
quality assessment (QA) standards, with minimal supervisory intervention.
- Reviews case records and reports, collects and
analyzes data, evaluates client's medical and vocational status and defines
needs and problems in order to provide all needed services of the case.
- Renders opinions regarding case costs, outcome
and problem areas and makes recommendations to support medical case management
- Prepares monthly written evaluation reports,
denoting case activity, progress and recommendations in accordance with state
regulations and Broadspire' standards.
- Facilitates a timely return to work date by
establishing a professional working relationship with the client, physician,
- Maintains contact and communicates with
insurance adjusters to apprise them of case activity, case direction or receive
authorization for services. Maintains contact with all parties involved
on case, necessary for rehabilitation of the client.
- Travels to homes, health care providers and
various offices as required to facilitate the case management process.
- Reviews cases with supervisor monthly to
evaluate file and obtain direction.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct at
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, and
respect for customers, co-workers, and management.
- Independently approach problem resolution by
appropriate use of research and resources.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field and
licensure as a health professional.
- Three (3) years clinical experience
as a Vocational Case Manager.
- National Certification (CDMS, CRC).
- Local Field Case Management Travel entails approximately 35% of work time.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license in state
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex
assignments and ability to work independently is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Four (4) years Workers' Compensation case management experience.
- Experience in Medical Management with some Catastrophic Case Management experience.
- Master's degree in Rehabilitation Counseling is
- Ability to provide expert testimony is desirable.
In addition to a competitive salary, Broadspire offers you:
- Bonus Opportunities with a 40 hour benefited position that is not based on case load
- Great Work/Life Balance having the flexibility to "Work from Home" with full-time benefits
- Strong Benefits Package including Company Car, matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more!
- Career Advancement Potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- World Class Training opportunities through every stage of your career
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.